Sub-Sister: Adventures in Substitute Teaching

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I found me a man!

One of the fourth-graders has a crush on me. Bless :) This is yet another first for me, and I must admit that it weirds me out a little. I keep feeling eyes on me, look around thinking that a student needs help, only to find the dear boy staring at me with googly eyes. Seriously! Big ol' gooey, love-filled, puppydog eyes! One of the girls in the class even whispered to me, "He really likes you!" Ha! I just smiled and sent her back to her desk.

So... should I just ignore this little Romeo, or what? And do male elementary teachers get this, too?

Well, I'm off this weekend to England and Italy. Woo Hoo! Maybe I'll get a post up while I'm gone, but I somehow doubt it. I plan on being very very busy! But I'll definitely have cool pics when I get back.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home