Sub-Sister: Adventures in Substitute Teaching

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Go round and round...

Okay. Ever since that last post I can't get that "Wheels on the Bus" song out of my head. I've been trying to remember some of the lyrics. I think it goes something like this:

The wheels on the bus go round and round,
Round and round,
Round and round.
The wheels on the bus go round and round,
All through town.

The wipers on the bus go 'swish swish swish'...

The mommies on the bus go 'shh shh shh'... (Not sure why there are mommies on the bus, but I distinctly remember that line. No, it's real. I didn't make it up! Shut up!!)

The horn on the bus goes 'beep beep beep'...

The driver on the bus goes 'you better sit your butt down in a seat mister before I pull this bus over I don't care what seat just pick one and I saw that gesture so you might as well just walk straight to the office when we get to school!'

See, I remembered it.

Anyways, I finished my bus driver training and I will tell you all about it. Soon. After I catch up on my sleep.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home