Sub-Sister: Adventures in Substitute Teaching

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

England and Italy Photos: Part Deux


Venetian sunset. *sigh*

Aren't these Smart cars just the cutest things you've ever seen?!? We were going to try and sneak one onto the plane, figuring that one would fit nicely in one of our backpacks. Unfortunately, the car was left behind in favor of a few more tacky souvenirs. Who needs another car when they could tote a bunch of little Leaning Tower figurines home?

And speaking of...

Can you spot the tourists? I was lazy-girl, and sat in the nice shady grass while my travel buddies hiked up the tipsy tower.

1 comment(s):

That is quite possibly the most random thing I have ever read in my life :D Is this a game? Sweet.
What about:

My
Arthritic
Garden gnome
Prances
Insanely
Eastward

By Blogger Magpie Chick, at 9:09 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home