Sub-Sister: Adventures in Substitute Teaching

Monday, July 31, 2006

England and Italy Photos

Here they are, the long-awaited and much-anticipated photos of my recent trip to London and Italy. Well, mostly of Italy as I somehow managed to lose a bunch of England pics off of my digital camera. Oh well, they're gorgeous. Gorgeous, I tell you!

They go well with my brand spankin' new Harry Potter-ish background I've got going on here. There are a few things that still don't look quite right, but I'm working on it as we speak.

Drum roll.....



It was HUMID in London at the end of the trip. I was dripping sweat and seriously contemplated jumping in this fountain at Trafalgar Square with all the little childrens.

You always hear how blue blue blue the water is in... well, anywhere other than here. It is so freaking true! This is the Italian coast at the villages of the Cinque Terra.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home