Sub-Sister: Adventures in Substitute Teaching

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Kinder Lists

I had a few sub days in a Kindergarten class recently, and I have a few observations to make. And just because I do love me a good list, I shall divide my experiences into list-form. You're welcome ;)


5 Not-So-Great Things About Kinders

1. They're always sticky.
2. The boys miss the toilet, and so you have to mop up little boy pee. Yay.
3. They'll tell you uncomfortable personal information about their homelife.
4. Trying to get them to go anywhere as a group is like herding drunken midgets. (Thanks Deb!)
5. They are at full-speed ALL THE TIME.


5 Great Things About Kinders

1. All of them want to sit beside you at lunch. You're an instant Rock Star!
2. When they hug you, they pat your butt. Which is just funny.
3. They always remember your name.
4. They ask you to "open" bananas for them.
5. They love you unconditionally simply because you're their teacher.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home